The load-quip bucket fork stabilizer bars is an essential accessory that adds extra stability to your tractor bucket forks, skid steer or loader with bucket. It quickly adjusts to the correct width for your forks and has tightening handles to keep the bar locked in a fixed position.
The load-quip bucket fork stabilizer bar is perfect for moving debris, hay, lumber, brush and more. Compatible with almost any bucket, making any construction, or do-it-yourself job easier and faster. Forks feature fully welded construction with reinforced critical areas.
Features and benefits:
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish protects your forks from scratching and flaking and holds up better over time than paint
- Load Master guide allows quick and easy attachment and is double reinforced for extra strength
- Rollback stabilizer mast ensures that cargo will not roll back onto the tractor during lifting or transporting
- Safely move big loads by using boards to extend mast height
- Chain buckle incorporates a loop and chain retainer, creating a versatile tie down point to secure any load
- Buckle works with chains up to 1/2in. Grade 70 as well as ropes, bungees and more
- E-Z Load Tip with Lifting eye has a 45° slope that makes loading simple
- Lifting eye creates a great tie-down point for towing or lifting heavy loads and can be used with any standard trailer hitch ball
- Gripper T-handle features an over-sized T-shape handle for better leverage when tightening the clamp and is knurled for the ultimate grip
- Sure Grip contact pad is knurled for extra grip and has a ball joint that ensures constant contact regardless of angle
- Bucket heel is reinforced for maximum strength
Made of heavy-duty steel with an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish.